Next, I was recently featured as a part of Ariel's Mysteries and My Musing's January blog carnival, Mystery-Crime Fiction. I'm honored to be among such good company!
And Last but certainly not least...My sweet friend, Ingrid King, author of "Buckley's Story," sent me a lovely award, the Honest Scrap Award! Thank you Ingrid!! Check out her blog at http://consciouscat.net/ for great information on taking care of your pets!
Oh, and as a part of the award, I'm supposed to tell you 10 things about me - hmmm...let's see...
1. I'm the mom of four sons (24, 23, 21, 17).
2. I've been married 27 years to my best friend, Don.
3. I have a novel finished, just need to find the courage to send it out.
4. I was a published poet at age 14.
5. I love purple!
6. I am a Coca-Cola addict!
7. I've been a book reviewer for 14 years!
8. My sister-in-law talked me into writing book reviews after I told her about an Oprah Winfrey book club book!
9. My husband's family has only grandsons - no girls...seven grandsons (and four are mine!)
10. My father was and still is my hero, even though he's been gone 31 years! Once a daddy's girl, always a daddy's girl!
I think that catches me up for the meanwhile! Happy Reading ya'll!