I love February, because I love Valentine’s Day! And in honor of that lovely holiday, I’m going to have a Valentine Romance Giveaway!
Do you ever wonder how to put a little spice back into your marriage? Debra White Smith and her husband, Daniel, have written a pair of books that are designed to put a little zing back into your relationship! (And you don’t have to be married to enjoy these books, the advice works just as well for boyfriend/girlfriend relationships as well!)
Here is a little about each book:
Romancing Your Husband: Enjoying A Passionate Life Together
By Debra White Smith
Harvest House Publishers
Wives, revolutionize your marriage! This unique book challenges women to cut through traditional misconceptions and explore the total Bible message on marriage. Covers everything from lifting up husbands in prayer to arranging romantic interludes. Advice includes –
· Making romance a reality
· Become a lover-wife, not a mother-wife
· Find freedom in forgiveness
· Cultivate a sacred romance with God
Romancing Your Wife: A Little Effort Can Spice Up Your Marriage
By Debra White Smith and Daniel W. Smith
Harvest House Publishers
Debra and Daniel show husbands how to make their marriages sparkle! Exploring how to woo their wives and turn their marriages into ardent romances, men will discover that—
· helping with housework without being asked is as romantic as bringing her flowers
· “little gestures” create a loving atmosphere
· tender words and gentle hugs without sexual overtures are vital letting her know she’s
more important than everything makes her feel special
· talking and sharing are crucial to a lively relationship
“Romancing Your Wife” and “Romancing Your Husband” are just the ticket for helping husbands and wives realize their marriages can be more dynamic, more passionate, and more intimate than they thought possible!
I’m also adding the special pocket sized edition of “A Little Book of Romance: 101 Ways to Make Your Marriage Sizzle,” also by Debra Smith.
The Giveaway will include all three Debra Smith books, a darling little Valentine bag, and a few other goodies I’ll gather up along the way!
Giveaway rules are:
1. Leave me a comment on this or any of the Valentine Romance Roundup reviews
2. Follow me! I love followers! The more the merrier, and it will earn you
a second entry!
3. Send a friend, and you and the friend will get an additional entry. Be sure
to let me know who you send over!
4. Tell me what your favorite love song is for another entry! (And maybe I'll add it to the song list here!)
That’s it! Easy as pie! I’ll draw for a winner on February 14th!
I Received these books from Harvest House Publishers in hope that I would review them. I was not obligated to give them a favorable review.