Spring Cozy Mystery Giveaway! UPDATED! Entry time extended to APRIL 25TH!!
April 17 - IMPORTANT UPDATE: I am extending the time to sign up for the giveaway to April 25th! New fabulous suprises will be included with the original books to be given away! So tell your friends, and leave a comment ON ANY BLOG SINCE THE ORIGINAL GIVEAWAY BLOG POST!! Plus the extra entries listed below!
To Celebrate the carefree, sweet warm days of Spring, I am holding a Spring Cozy Mystery Giveaway!
I will be giving aways 10 new spring mysteries, plus some surprise goodies!
Books included will be:
* Town In A Blueberry Jam: A Candy Holliday Murder Mystery by B.B. Haywood
* The Proof Is In The Pudding: A Della Cooks Mystery by Melinda Wells
* The Diva Paints The Town: A Domestic Diva Mystery by Krista Davis
* How To Host A Killer Party: A Party Planning Mystery by Penny Warner
* Red Delicious Death: An Orchard Mystery by Sheila Connolly
* Sprinkle With Murder: A Cupcake Bakery Mystery: by Jenn McKinley
* Motherhood Is Murder: A Maternal Instincts Mystery by Diana Orgain
* Plaster and Posion: A Do-It-Yourself Mystery by Jennie Bentley
* Pretty In Ink: A Tattoo Shop Mystery by Karen E. Olson
* Avenging Angels: A Beaufort and Company Mystery by Mary Stanton
1. Leave me a comment during any day from April 4th to April 18th!
2. Become a follower of my blog (leave me a comment letting me know)
3. Tell others about this giveaway on your blog! (send me the link and I'll come by!)
4. Grabbing my cute new blog button and adding it to your blog! (also let me know!)
See easy as pie!!
Tell your friends to come on by! This should be a lot of fun!!
(Open to U.S. Residents only. You must be 18 to enter.)
Sharon has been a freelance entertainment journalist for the past sixteen years.
She has covered events from concerts to art exhibit openings, and everything in between. She has also interviewed stars from music, television, movies, and stage over the years.
She is a senior book reviewer for the Wichita Falls Times Record News, as well as a regular guest contributor for the Las Vegas Review Journal and the Ventura County Star, as well as having written for several other publications. She is also a senior reviewer and monthly columnist for FreshFiction.com.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Sharon Chance at email@example.com.
This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.
The owner(s) of this blog will never receive compensation in any way from this blog.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.