Friday, September 17, 2010
Book Bloggers Appreciation Week - Future Treasures
This is the final day of the BBAW and I have posted my answers to the week's questions on my sidebar, but today I wanted to dedicate a post to the question of the day - What are my goals for the future of Sharon's Garden of Book Reviews!
Actually, I have quite a few -
1. To keep improving my blog and adding reviews of interest that everyone will enjoy!
2. To be more faithful to visiting other blogs and commenting - this is a great community and there is a lot of support and encouragement, and friendship out there!
3. To set up a Book Review site on Blogtalk Radio - watch for news of this coming soon!
4. To start a virtual book blog touring venture of my own, dedicated to a genre I adore -...again, more news later!
5. To just have fun with blogging! Sometimes with all the hustle and bustle, I forget that the main goal to to enjoy and share my passion for books with others!
Many thanks to Amy at http://www.myfriendamy.com/ for being the guiding force behind Book Blogger Appreciation Week! She is a great advocate for our community!