Friday, January 21, 2011
2011 Goals for My Blog - Bloggiesta Mini-challenge
Part of the Bloggiesta experience is to take a look at your blog and see how you'd like to improve it! One of the mini-challenges is Setting Goals.
Here are a few things I'd like to work on this coming year!
1. To make coming to my blog a pleasant experience.
2. To keep the blog fresh and interesting.
3. To write reviews of books that I feel my readers will find interesting
4. Be more faith about returning comments and showing appreciate to my followers!
Side goals: (more immediate "get done now" goals)
1. Figure out the RSS thing!
2. Work on a book-rating system
3. Network more
I know there are more I can add, but these are good to start with!
Thank you to Amy of My Friend Amy (www.myfriendamysblog.com) for hosting this mini-challenge!