And seeing how this weekend is coooold, and we are still semi-snowed in here in North Texas, and my TBR pile is as high as Mount Olympus, well....Let's just say, I need to get some reading done!
So, this weekend (February 4th-6th) I am going to attempt to read:
Left Neglected by Lisa Genova
The Girl In The Green Raincoat by Laura Lippman
The Lake of Dreams by Kim Edward
Across the Universe by
A Lonely Death by Charles Todd
Ambitious, I know, but so far so good - I finished Left Neglected last night - Excellent book, I must say (watch for the review soon!) and started The Girl In The Green Raincoat, which is short and I'll finish this afternoon. Then onward to the others!
If you'd like to particpate this weekend (and it's not too late!), check out Wallace's website at http://unputdownables.net/ and join the fun! Here's the rules/suggestions on how to start!
If You’re In:
- Choose a few books from your To Be Read pile that you will attempt to finish this weekend (Friday evening through Sunday night).
- Post your TBR Read-a-Thon books on your blog so your readers can see what you are attempting for the weekend.
- Challenge your readers to read along with you! (It’s OK if they don’t, but might be fun if they want to choose at least one book to participate with).
- Join the discussion all weekend long at #bookblogchat on Twitter.
- Post updates on your blog about what you are reading and what you have finished (full reviews can come later, but this will let your readers know what you are reading so they can either read along or look forward to your reviews!)
- Visit other blogs that are doing the read-a-long. Post comments and follow your fellow bloggers.