Snacks bought - check
Pillow and blankie ready - check
My "The Royal Wedding for Dummies" guide close at hand - check!
This cute little book by Julian Knight give you all the information you could possibly need - and more - for the wedding of the decade!
Inside you'll find:
- Royal romance – follow the path Wills and Kate took to the altar and discover royal weddings of the past
- Meet and greet – join the families of the bride and groom and brush up on your royal etiquette
- Celebrate good times – throw a party worthy of royalty and test your regal knowledge with a quiz fit for a king.
More fun info:
- A biography of the happy couple – of course
- An inside look at Westminster Abbey
- A lively account of royal weddings of the past
- A guide to planning and holding a street party
- Royal trivia sure to tax the talents of young and old alike
- Great websites for up-to-the-minute wedding updates
- Plan a right royal street party or celebration
- Hold a royal quiz for family and friends
- Select a spot to catch the action in person
|is this too much?|
My thanks to Wiley Publishers for the review copy of this book! I was not compensated for my opinion.