- How do you utilize social networking in relation to your blog? What may be the pros and cons of doing so?
- Share some of your favorite blogging technical tips.
- Create a "rule list" of things you should and shouldn't be doing on a book blog.
Rule 2. See Rule 1.
Rule 3. HAVE FUN!!!!
On the serious side, in my own personal opinion, I think that a book review blog should deal with books and book related items. I see a lot of product reviews on some blogs, and that's fine for them, but on my own - I try to limit the products to something book-ish.
- What are your tips for balance life and blogging?
- What genre do you blog about and why?
- How do you keep your blog fresh and interesting to your readers & yourself?
- There are quite a few book blogging events out there. Which are your favorites and why? How do they affect your blog directly?
How do they affect my blog - well, it brings traffic by, but I've also made some great friends among the bloggers I've met through these memes. Sometimes I neglect visiting and posting comments, but I do love to read the various blogs to see what others are up to!
So there you go, my "advice" on blogging, Armchair BEA-style. I hope you've enjoyed this week of reflections and opinions - I know it's been fun on my end.
Now go forth, find good books and read!!! That's the reason we are all here - cause we love to READ!!!