- At what age did you know that you wanted to be a writer?
- What three important facts do you want readers to know about your books?
- Who are some of your favorite authors? Who inspires you?
- What do you have coming up in the future?
- What advice would you have for anyone wanting to break into writing today?
Thank you Susan! And thank you to William Morrow Books and Stephanie Kim for the review copy of "Little Black Dress."
A Short Review of "Little Black Dress" by Susan McBride:
About The Book:
Two sisters whose lives seemed forever intertwined are torn apart when a magical little black dress gives each one a glimpse of an unavoidable future
Antonia Ashton has worked hard to build a thriving career and a committed relationship, but she realizes her life has gone off track. Forced to return home to Blue Hills when her mother, Evie, suffers a massive stroke, Toni finds the old Victorian where she grew up as crammed full of secrets as it is with clutter.
Now she must put her mother’s house in order—and uncover long-buried truths about Evie and her aunt, Anna, who vanished fifty years earlier on the eve of her wedding. By shedding light on the past, Toni illuminates her own mistakes and learns the most unexpected things about love, magic, and a little black dress with the power to break hearts . . . and mend them
I received a copy of this book from the publisher for review. I was not compensated for my opinion.