Kim took time to answer a few questions about her writing career.
- At what age did you know that you wanted to be a writer?
- What three important facts do you want readers to know about your books?
- Who are some of your favorite authors? Who inspires you?
- What do you have coming up in the future?
- What advice would you have for anyone wanting to break into writing today?
Thank you, Kim, for coming by my blog and sharing a bit about your work!
About The Book:
Kim Kircher's husband's illness wasn't something she could blow up as she had done countless times on the ski slopes during avalanche control. Instead, Kim faced the biggest double black diamond ski run of her life as she listened to the doctors put her husband on the transplant list while he fought bile duct cancer.
The Next 15 Minutes is Kim's high octane story of how she drew strength from her life among the ski slopes and of the daring world that showed her how to survive and fight back.
About The Author:
For more information on Kim's book, check out her website at http://www.kimkircher.com/
My thanks to Lindsay at Media Muscle for contacting me about Kim's book.