2012 was a GREAT year for books!
So, as we close out the year, I decided to go back and see what a few of my favorite reads were! It was so hard to choose a Top 5 or a Top 10 - so I splurge and picked out 20 books that, in my opinion, were outstanding books to enjoy!
So, with no further ado - here is my list! (in no particular order!)
- The Dovekeepers by Alice Hoffman
- The Bungalow by Sarah Jio
- The Baker's Daughter by Sarah McCoy
- The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey
- Sonoma Rose by Jennifer Chiaverini
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- The Song Remains The Same by Allison Winn Scott
- The Bridge of Scarlet Leaves by Kristina McMorris
- Paris in Love by Eloisa James
- Sacre Bleu by Christopher Moore
- The Shoemaker's Wife by Adriana Trigiani
- Wallflowers in Bloom by Claire Cook
- The Age of Miracles by Karen Walker
- Gold by Chris Cleve
- The Roots of the Olive Tree by Courtney Miller Santos
- Blackberry Winter by Sarah Jio
- Man in the Blue Moon by Michael Morris
- Girl On The Cliff by Lucinda Riley
- The Giving Quilt by Jennifer Chiaverini
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
I enjoyed all these books, plus a few more (I read 408 books this year!) and I can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for the reading community!