About The Book:
Holidays are difficult, especially when you're grieving the loss of someone you love. You find yourself faced with a host of challenges. You wonder how to:
• deal with unspoken yet powerful expectations, your own and others'
• handle continual memories and reminders of your loved one
• face feeling misunderstood, lonely, and isolated
• process unpredictable emotions and feeling vulnerable
• take yourself and your own heart seriously
• make good choices -what to do, how, and with whom
Finding your way to grieve well over the holidays can be overwhelming without a trusted guide. Gary knows your pain and will walk beside you, offering effective tools to help you face the holidays with hope rather than apprehension.
My thanks to the author for providing a review copy of this book. I was not compensated for my opinion.