(aka nice things people have to say about the blog!)
Sharon is the utmost professional. I always know she's going to dedicate her time and energy in providing a well-thought out, constructive and deeply personal and professional book review. One of my all-time favorite book reviewers and bloggers to talk books about!
- Crystal Patriarche, CEO and Founder of BookSparks PR
Sharon has reviewed two of my books and I love her straight forward approach. She is an awesome reviewer.
- Janet Shawgo, author of the "Look For Me" series
I've gotten some great recommendations about new books on Sharon's blog. Her reviews are spot on!
- Deborah Sharp, author of the "Mace Bauer Mystery" series
Sharon is wonderful to work with. She is always on time with her reviews and she presents a nice feature at her blog.
- Cheryl Maladrinos, author, editor, book publicist with Pump Up Your Book Promotions!
Sharon is a good friend and one of the best book reviewers out there. The reviews she did for me have always stood out above the norm. She loves to find the little details about your story that would really make a reader want to buy the book. She's thorough but never gives away the book's ending. Also, a big plus is that she puts reviews on many different websites that she's affiliated with which gets your book in front of more people.
- Linda Broday, award-winning western romance author